Privacy statement Nenko
1 January 2019
This is the privacy statement of Nenko BV (hereinafter: Nenko). Nenko supplies and assembles specialist gaming and amusement equipment through a catalogue and a website. This also involves processing personal data.
This statement contains information about the processing of your personal data through the following websites:
Nenko is responsible for the processing of your personal data. We will always process your personal data in accordance with the applicable legislation and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDFPR) and the Telecommunications Act (GDPR). This statement tells you how and why we collect personal data and what these data will be used for.
Nenko’s contact details are:
5301 LW Zaltbommel
Chamber of Commerce number: 11019171
Your personal data
We will not use your personal data for any other purpose than described in the privacy statement. Nor will your personal data be retained for any longer than is necessary for the purpose it has been collected, unless we are legally bound to retain or continue to process this data. Please contact us for further information about the length of the retention period of your specific personal data.
We will always seek your prior consent before we process your personal data, unless we have a legitimate interest to do so. If you have given your consent for us to use your data, you will always be entitled to withdraw this consent. The processing based on your consent will then stop. The withdrawal of your consent will, however, not affect the legitimacy of the processing on the basis of this consent before its withdrawal or if it is based on a legitimate interest.
We use all the data we collect for the following purposes:
Personal data of others
- to enhance the performance of our website;
- to evaluate, improve, test and monitor the effectiveness of our website;
- to conclude and perform agreements relating to our services
- to communicate with others through the chat option or WhatsApp on our website;
- to contact you, if you want us to;
- to view statistics, such as the number of visitors and the traffic to the website;
- to resolve or diagnose technical problems;
- to be able to send you newsletters if you have given your permission for this or if you are a customer of ours;
- to allow you to assess our products and services;
- to enable you to email, print or share a page via social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
We never use the personal data of others. Personal data of clients may occasionally be transmitted during a conversation or following a request. We treat this data with extra care and confidentiality and remove it from our system within one year.
You may use our website to subscribe to the newsletter to keep informed of the latest news, actions and announcements. Please send us your email address to subscribe to the newsletter. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter. After you have unsubscribed, we will remove your email address as soon as possible but not later than within 30 days.
We collect the following (personal) data:
Personal data of customers who order (online):
Company name / organisation, first name, surname, gender, business address, telephone number, email address, IBAN, credit card, information about the activity on the website, information about surfing behaviour on the website, Internet browser and type of device, communication and information recorded in the ERP system (AFAS Profit) and Website.
Retention period up to a maximum of 10 years after the end of agreement / order.
Personal data of prospects and non-active clients:
Company name / organisation, first name, surname, address, telephone number email address, communication and information recorded in the ERP system (AFAS Profit).
Retention period up to a maximum of 2 years.
Functional cookies are used for the functioning of the website. Functional cookies remember, for example, that you have logged on so that you do not have to log on each time you go to a new page. These cookies are essential for the functioning of our website.
Tracking cookies are used to collect information about surfing behaviour and to store user preferences. Our website does not store information based on your previous surfing behaviour.
Since we collect and use your personal data, you are entitled to request us to inspect and correct or remove your personal data. You are also entitled to restrict or object to our processing of your personal data. You may also request us to transfer your personal data to you.
As to the processing of your personal data by Nenko, you are therefore entitled:
- to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data will be processed and, should this be the case, to access this personal data and other relevant information;
- to request rectification of incorrect personal data or completion of incomplete personal data;
- to have your personal data removed, if the data is no longer necessary, if you withdraw your consent and there is no legal basis for its processing, if you – rightly – object to the processing of your personal data, and/or if your personal data has been unlawfully processed;
- to restrict the processing, if you are not sure that your personal data is correct, your personal data has been unlawfully processed, your personal data is no longer necessary for Nenko but you need it for a legal claim, and/or if you have objected to this processing and this objection is still under consideration;
- to obtain your personal data in a structured and electronic format and to transfer it – directly if necessary – to another party.
You will receive a reply to your request within four weeks at the most. If you do not agree with the contents of this reply, the rejection of your request or the processing of your personal data by Nenko in whatever manner, you will be entitled to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
In certain cases, we may share your personal data with other parties provided that you have given your consent. This may be necessary for the performance of a contract or if required by law or a competent authority. The personal data will only be shared by Nenko if this has been expressly described in this privacy statement.
|Type of data
|Delivery address data, email address, telephone number, gender
|Name and address data, email address, telephone number, gender, IP address, account details (IBAN), card number (encrypted), purchase data
||Correct payment processing
|Anonymised IP address (address of your computer)
||Google Analytics *
||Use of our website and effectiveness of campaigns and adverts
Our hosting and application partners will also have access to specific data needed to support the functioning of our website, and technical error messages. We expect that this will have little or no impact on your privacy.
Some parties are located outside the European Union. In that case, the transmission of your personal data will be based on an adequacy decision of the European Commission. If this is not the case, Nenko has provided adequate guarantees with these parties. You may at all times request to examine these guarantees or ask for a copy by sending an email.
Security and safety
Nenko has taken adequate measures to ensure that your personal data is processed in line with current legislation and standards and protected against unauthorised and unlawful processing, loss, destruction or damage. This includes protecting our website through an encrypted connection (https:\), ensuring that the data you send is encrypted and protected. This Secure Socket Layer (SSL) can be recognised by the tiny lock in the browser bar and https:\ before the website name.
Nenko may change this privacy statement from time to time. We advise you to regularly consult this privacy statement. We will always process your personal data in line with the privacy statement at the time when your personal data is collected. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please contact us by sending an email.